This material is very thin and is to be used as a wind breaker. This jacket will not keep you warm on cold days, but I will be great to wear the morning of your race while warming up as it is very light weight.
For packable weather protection, look no further than the BASE PRO Lite Jacket which features super light, DWR coated ripstop-and packs down smaller than a soda can. Expanded stretch panels create a svelte fit, and the tall collar adds neck protection. Ideal for unpredictable weather or chilly descents.
- PRO Lite fabric provides ultra lightweight wind protection and water resistance
- New Softshell Lite panels for improved fit and stretch with optimal wind and water protection
- Full-length zipper for venting with zipper garage
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Elastic waistband holds the jacket in position
- Lightweight and packable into back stow pocket
- 3 Pockets on the back for storage, no pockets on the side
Body: 100% polyester clear rip stop; Weight: 36 g/m2; Panels: 100% polyester; Weight: 120 g/m2; Imported